- Easter Egg Hunt – Thank you to all who helped to make the Easter Egg Hunt a big success! A special thank you to Christy Wells and Kimberly Eames for heading up the event.
- Church Business Meeting - Quarterly business meeting, April 23 at 6 p.m. Agenda items must be turned in by Wednesday, April 16 to the church office or to Frank Conger.
- Widows/Widowers Luncheon – Hosted by the deacons Sunday, May 4th immediately following morning worship.
- Blood Assurance Blood Drive - Hosted by FBCSD Wednesday, May 7, from 3 – 7pm. Give the Gift of Life!!! See Debbie Gilliam at the table in the foyer to register.
- Choices Spring for Life Festival - Join us May 10 for the festival starting at 9am at Camp Jordan! See Mary Blackburn for info about volunteering, walking or participating in the 5K color run!
- Invitation - The presence of your company is requested at the marriage of Andee Mae Crawford and Dr. Ted Richards, Jr. Saturday, May 17 at 5:30pm at the Fairyland Club, Lookout Mountain, GA with a reception following the ceremony. Please RSVP by April 25 to Susan at 316-3044.
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering - The Annie Armstrong Easter Offering supports North American mission efforts of the Southern Baptist Convention. During the month of April we will receive gifts to the Annie Armstrong Offering. Our church goal is $2500.
- Wednesday, April 23 - BBQ with all the trimmings, Dessert
Contact the church office if you wish to attend. You may also request to be placed on the permanent list.Cost:
- 6th grade - Adult $4.00
- 5 yrs - 5th grade $2.00
- Children under 5 yrs FREE
- Family Cap $14.00