- Branson 2014: September 22-26 – See Bobby for more information. Your $25 deposit is now due. There are still a few seats available. Contact Bobby Boutwell ASAP if interested.
- College Scholarship Fund – Full-time college students who are church members and have successfully completed at least one year of college and are entering their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year are eligible for a scholarship from FBCSD. Completed applications will be accepted through August 10th. Applications are available in the church office.
- The Recruiting Committee is currently selecting volunteers to serve on church committees and ministry teams for the upcoming church year. If you are currently serving in one of these volunteer positions and do not wish to continue serving next year, please contact Ben Carden (423.242.8686) or Sara Young (423.802.7735).
- Encouragement Notes – If you would like to write Morgan Boutwell a note of encouragement, please use the following address until July 28, 2014. No packages please.
SR Boutwell, Marissa M., Ship 09 Div 243, 3415 Sailor Drive, Great Lakes, IL 60088-3515
- World Changers Chattanooga July 13-18 and 22-25 is here! – Thank you for all the Sunday School classes and individuals who have signed up to provide meals over the next two weeks. You are amazing. If you would be available to help Bobby with serving snacks or delivering meals, see him today following worship for details.
- Golden Agers – Tuesday, July 29, at 5pm. See Ernestine to make your reservations.
- No Fellowship Suppers During the Summer
Contact the church office if you wish to attend. You may also request to be placed on the permanent list.Cost:
- 6th grade - Adult $4.00
- 5 yrs - 5th grade $2.00
- Children under 5 yrs FREE
- Family Cap $14.00