- Trunk or Treat Friday, October 31, 6 – 8 pm - This is First Baptist’s alternative to Halloween Trick or Treating. We need you and your decorated trunk or tailgate to set up with candy, candy and more candy. We’ll provide the candy but we need you to be available to visit with hundreds of families who will come to share the evening with us. This is a great outreach event for our church. Even if you don’t bring your trunk, you can be a part of this evening of fun and fellowship. For more information, see Sara Young.
- Church-wide Rummage Sale is on the way November 7 & 8 – Start cleaning out your closets now. Sale items may be delivered to the Fellowship Hall beginning October 13.
- Contact Information – Please keep the church office informed of any address or phone changes. This will keep our records up to date. Please either call the church office (332.2814) or use the Sunday bulletin tear off to contact us.
October 22, 2014
- Chicken Casserole, Green Beans, Salad, Rolls, Dessert
Contact the church office if you wish to attend. You may also request to be placed on the permanent list.Cost:
- 6th grade - Adult $4.00
- 5 yrs - 5th grade $2.00
- Children under 5 yrs FREE
- Family Cap $14.00