- Soddy Daisy Christmas Parade – On Sunday, December 7th, all children are invited to eat following worship and then participate in the parade.
- Service of Remembrance – During Morning Worship on Sunday, December 7th, we will share a moment of remembrance for those of our church family who have died during the past year. Please remember to pray for their families during the holiday season.
- Pageant Kickoff - Thanks for joining us for the Alive Forever, Amen! Kickoff! If you missed it, sign up by January 31, 2015.
- It’s a Boy!!! You are invited to a baby shower for Mary and David Blackburn Sunday, December 7th, from 4 – 6pm in the gym. Registered at Target & Babies R Us. If you wish to help in any way please see Pandora.
- Operation Christmas Child – Join us for a great time serving at the Atlanta Processing Center. On December 8 – 9 take an overnight trip to work in the Atlanta Processing Center – OR – On December 12 take a 1 day trip to work in the Atlanta Processing Center. The one day trip is open to middle schoolers through adult. Help children around the world celebrate Christmas and learn more about the Savior.
- 5th Sunday Singin' and Leftovers - November 30 @ 6 pm - Join us for a great time of music and fellowship. We'll help you finish off your Thanksgiving leftovers! If you would like to sing or play a selection that evening see Bobby to get your name on the list.
- Think Christmas! This year FBC will be decorating our Sanctuary with our brand new poinsettia tree. Cost will be $10 each. To purchase a poinsettia for the Sanctuary, see Ruby Lowery or Deb Rogers.
- Contact Information – Please keep the church office informed of any address or phone changes. This will keep our records up to date. Please either call the church office (332.2814) or use the Sunday bulletin tear off to contact us.
December 3, 2014
- Beef Stew, Slaw, Cornbread, Dessert
Contact the church office if you wish to attend. You may also request to be placed on the permanent list.Cost:
- 6th grade - Adult $4.00
- 5 yrs - 5th grade $2.00
- Children under 5 yrs FREE
- Family Cap $14.00